Custom Firmware 6.35 PRO-B3, is compatible with all models of PSP (including PSP Go) and is functional on 6.35 firmware.
PRO-B3 6.35 TCFW loads through ram memory and therefore when your PSP is completely off (battery for example) you'll need to start it.
• Compatible with ISO / CSO from the XMB.
• VSH menu.
• Ability to play the latest games.
• Connecting to the PlayStation Network.
• Support for PSX games.
• Recovery Menu.
• Debug Type Regions.
Changes added in different published versions:
- Various bug fixes.
- Debug Type
- Some other improvements.
What's New PRO-B2 6.35
- On PSP Go can now resume a paused EBOOT´s PSOne.
- New menu options for recovery to prevent the removal of SaveState in PSP Go.
- New recovery options menu to disable analog stick.
- Has been significantly improved compatibility with plug-ins.
- Added entry recovery menu from XMB.
What's New PRO-B 6.35
-Support for the memories M2 (PSP Go).
-Support for PS1 games.
-Can not run some games UMD (MHP3 need version.txt to 6.37).
What's New PRO-A4 6.35 TCFW
- Added support for PSX games.
- Added support for homebrews.
- So far no problem can be solved version.txt
What's New PRO-A3 6.35 TCFW
- Fix CPU frequency in games.
- Fix number of comics.
- Fixes error 0x80020148 in OFW.
- Fix some configurations of the previous version that crash occurred in some games.
- Added automatic OPNSSMP reading.
What's New PRO-A2 6.35
- Fixed support for more memory, now supports any homebrew 51Mb.
- Fixed AGC in China's MHP3 version v4.
- Added the option to Suspend Device VSH menu.
What's New PRO-A1 6.35
- Fix support ISOS.
- Fixed support high capacity Memory Sticks and now you can unlock the memory 55Mb.
- Fixed bug that prevented some models run UMD ISO inserted.
- Fixed bug that made the USB device could be activated only once.
- Combined with the HEN can now be installed directly to the OFWs.
- Added compatibility patch for Tekken and Soul Calibur games.
- Added key D9161AF0.
- Added menu option RESET VSH VSH.
- PSP (FAT, SLIM, 3000 or Go) with firmware 6.35 (or less).
- Memory Stick.
- USB cable or card reader.
Download the 6.35 Official Firmware.
For PSP FAT, Slim & 3000
6.35 update for PSP - Megaupload
6.35 update for PSP - Filefactory
6.35 update for PSP - Mediafire
For PSP Go
PSP Go update 6.35 - Megaupload
PSP Go update 6.35 - Filefactory
PSP Go update 6.35 - Mediafire
- Unzip the zip file, connect the PSP to PC with USB cable and copy the PSP folder to the root of the memory stick of the PSP.
- Run the update from the menu of your PSP games in the section of the Memory Stick (remember that you must have a charged battery to 78% or more and the PSP connected to the charger) and follow the steps of the update.
- When installation is complete we must press X to restart the PSP.
- Download and unzip the 6.35 TCFW PRO-B3.
- We connect the PSP to PC via USB cable.
- Copy the PSP folder from the download into the root of the Memory Stick replaced when required.
- In the menu on your PSP go to Games and enter Memory Stick.
- Run the PRO-B 6.35 Updater.
- Later we´ll see this screen where we see the following:
• Press X to launch CFW.
• Press Triangle to uninstall CFW.
• Hold L to reinstall CFW.
• Press R to exit.
- Press X and install the CFW, later we return to press X to load it.
- We return to the XMB with the PRO-B3 6.35 TCFW already loaded. We can check this in Settings--> System Settings--> System Information.
Once we have the PRO-B3 6.35, pressing Select( ) can be loaded a menu that offers set various things, this menu is called PRO VSH MENU.
The options are the following:
• CPU Clock XMB - Change CPU speed in the XMB.
• CPU Clock Game - Change the speed of the CPU in games.
• USB Device - Allows you to choose where it will connect the PC, to connect the PSP in USB mode (Memory Stick, UMD, flash0, flash1...)
• UMD ISO Mode - Allows to change the drivers that will be used to read the backups (M33, Sony NP9660...)
• Recovery Menu - Access the Recovery Menu.
• Device Shutdown - Shutdown the PSP (we lost the temporary Custom Firmware).
• Suspend Device - Turns the PSP into sleep mode.
• Device Reset - Reset the system(we lost the temporary Custom Firmware).
• VSH Reset - Resets the system (without leaving the CFW).
• Exit - Exit the menu (or press Select).
From the Recovery menu you can configure more things.