CTF for 6.20??

Moderadores: Kravenbcn, largeroliker, pspCaracas, m0skit0

Responder
Punker69
Enteradillo
Enteradillo

CTF for 6.20??

Mensaje por Punker69 »

Im Trying Found Out If Ctf Theme can Be install on 6.20 using Pspfiler and Half Byte Loader
Because this earlier i was messing around at flash1/vhs/theme/custom_theme.dat the custom_theme.dat contains your theme. First I install the ptf theme then i run pspfiler then go to flash1/vhs/theme Copy the custom_theme.dat at i place it at ms root. I manually installed a Theme using a pspfiler. The Point Is if i can installed a CTF theme Using pspfiler and Hbl
and the Custom_theme.dat of the Ctf theme. Can Someone Give me a Custom_theme.dat of a ctf theme Thanks ;)

largeroliker
Administrador
Administrador
PSN ID: larger0o
Gamertag Xbox Live: larger0o
Steam ID: larger0o
Twitter: larger0o
Contactar:

Re: CTF for 6.20??

Mensaje por largeroliker »

I think it's better in English Forum xD
Imagen
Steam Deck · Xbox Series X · PS5 · Switch · PS Vita · WiiU · PS3 · new 3DS XL · Xbox 360 · PSP · PS2

fidelcastro
Moderador Global
Moderador Global

Mensaje por fidelcastro »

The problem here is that the structure of the themes changed, now added the icon to comics so I do not think it will work.

Both CTF and Custhom Theme.DAT, if they are renamed. PTF will recognize the PSP can be installed correctly in FIRMS to support the comics reader, I do not know, I have a psp completely free to check.
Imagen

La verdad os hará libres (Juan 8:32). Y la mentira creyentes.

darklex150
ViP Hordes
ViP Hordes
Contactar:

Mensaje por darklex150 »

you shouldn't modify flash or you can get a BRICK.I think its actually impossible (at day on) to put a ctf theme in 6.20

Just ptf
Imagen
Spoiler:
Imagen

Punker69
Enteradillo
Enteradillo

Mensaje por Punker69 »

@ Fidel Castro Nice to see you again:) btw I Already try it Also found bug on it.
when i go to system -> rename and change my name Then I exit it. it change my color to Black Background events my real my background Was Yellow.

fidelcastro
Moderador Global
Moderador Global

Mensaje por fidelcastro »

say that works like ptf with errors, like a custom theme installed, tried installing as renowned ptf ctf.

Darlex not insert anything into flash1 prentede, except that custom themes are saved in flash1/Theme.
Imagen

La verdad os hará libres (Juan 8:32). Y la mentira creyentes.

Responder