Una usuaria es asaltada sexualmente en Home

Moderadores: Kravenbcn, largeroliker, fidelcastro, cerealkiller, pspCaracas, dark_sasuke, m0skit0, LnD, ka69, zacky06, driKton

driKton
Moderador
Moderador
PSN ID: DarkCarlx10
Steam ID: drikton
Twitter: driKton
Contactar:

Una usuaria es asaltada sexualmente en Home

Mensaje por driKton »

Imagen

Como leen xD Una usuaria de los foros playstation, concretamente una llamada "Whoef", ha publicado en los foros que su compañera había estado sufriendo un "asalto" sexual al lado del arbol de la festividad, en las cercanías de la Plaza Home. Según comenta, su compañera mientras ayudaba a otros usuarios, habría observado como un usuario la perseguía a todas partes. Intentando cada vez que se paraba colocarse en posición de cuclillas en frente de donde todos sabemos :lol:
Comentar también que "reclama" una Cárcel Home donde meter a todos estos usuarios, vendiendoles en vez de ropa normal trajes a rayas etc xDDDDDDDDD

Os dejo el post de Whoef

Whoef escribió:This morning I learned that my roommate was sexually assaulted near the Festive Tree while she was helping others with the puzzle. She would move and the harasser would follow. Each time trying to get behind her and use the crouch gesture. This apparently went on for some time. The harasser was warned multiple times and laughed at the thought that someone might report him for his actions, which was eventually done, and also, I'm proud to say, by other bystanders.

It should be obvious to any clear thinking person that more needs to be done in these situations. Report, definitely, but at the same time the harasser should be immediately disconnected and then not allowed to enter a instance were their victim is located, keeping them apart. Like a Restraining Order. If the harasser has a string of victims, then let them find themselves all alone or better yet, only with other harassers.

In fact, Home should create the Home Jail, then the harassers can harass each other, since that seems to be their only purpose for being on Home. Put them where they belong. There is no reason Home can't make money on future rapists. After losing all their items, like a real jail, Home can sell them orange jumpsuits, flip-flops and they can decorate their jail cells with a few items such as bunk bed, toilet and a bed roll. They might as well get use to it, that's where they are headed if they don't change their criminal behavior.

At the same time, the victim is given a free personal space which includes a mini-game. The game consists of the harasser being placed in a very small courtyard and the victim, using an automatic tomato gun, shoots tomatoes at their harassers. Perhaps this would encourage these losers not to come back if they are going to act like a criminal.

Okay, those last two paragraphs are probably going over the top. I'm just upset that this took place, but we can still dream.

Seriously, if complaints aren't going to be immediately dealt with by the staff, regardless of the reason, then give some recourse to the victim that doesn't include punishing the victim further and rewarding the harasser. That sitting gesture should be immediately removed. If sexual assault and other crimes against users, it seems predominantly against women, is allowed to continue, at the very least Home is going to turn into an all male application. Worse, Home is going to lose a lot of money. Starting right now with my roommate's.

She hasn't decided whether she will go back into Home. At this point she is rather disappointed with the whole thing and I don't blame her at all. Me, I'd rather not completely say what I'd like to do. Lets just say it involves food and hungry dogs.

Fuente
Imagen

dark_sasuke
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Twitter: D4rkyt0

Re: Una mujer es asaltada sexualmente en Home

Mensaje por dark_sasuke »

:lol: :lol:
Imagen

risgeorq
Enteradillo
Enteradillo

Mensaje por risgeorq »

:o :o :o El acoso sexual anda por donde sea. asi empiezan los deprabados :baba: :juasjuas: :juasjuas: :laughing: :laughing: .

Saludos
☺ La Suerte De La Fea La Bonita La Desea ☺

alex_elmejor
Habitual
Habitual
PSN ID: alex1elmejor

Mensaje por alex_elmejor »

jajajaaaj :D ( sin palabras )
Ps3 slim 250 gb + 8 juegos

El juego es solo el principio

Bright Julen
Experto
Experto
PSN ID: BrightJulen
Contactar:

Mensaje por Bright Julen »

EPIC!! Dios mío XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lo que hay que ver... xDDD
Imagen

Jay Ziedrich
Experto
Experto
PSN ID: jay_pd

Mensaje por Jay Ziedrich »

Sencillamente, LOOOOOOOOOL!

Hay gente que está jodidamente echa polvo :lol:

madore
Doctore Amore
Doctore Amore
PSN ID: Madore_

Mensaje por madore »

dimelo a mi que me banearon mi primer dia de home por decirle a un colega mira una gorda vamos a intentar tirarnosla, ir alli y decirle que si queria venir a mi casa home... jajajajaja
"Yo no lo he dicho... si lo he dicho no me acuerdo... y si alguien me lo recuerda me lo como!"

m0skit0
Administrador
Administrador

Mensaje por m0skit0 »

¿Veis como no son tan raros de encontrar? :juasjuas:
Imagen

pspCaracas
Moderador Global
Moderador Global
Contactar: